Our team is ready to advise clients on commercial law related issues. We support business owners involved in the trade of goods or similar services and guide them through setting up and running their business, as well establishing and maintaining sound relationships with customers and suppliers. Our services also include drafting all necessary contracts with this regard.
Our strength lies within the cumulative experience we have gained over the years serving this area. Our activities in this field include:
- Corporate advisory.
- Represent companies before ministries and competent concerned entities.
- Prepare preambles and contracts of commercial agencies and the registration thereof at the official departments.
- Settle disputes arising from commercial agencies.
- Initiate negotiations on behalf of clients with regard to trade deals and contracts
- Provide advice and consultation and audit all transactions, deals and contracts.
- Carry out all litigation, commercial disputes and debts collection works.
- Legal documentation
- Company formation and structure amendments
- Banking and corporate crimes
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Banking and finance law and regulations
- Bankruptcy and liquidation